This HD camera is designed to be compact and rugged to meet the needs of many different outdoor applications. The all-weather construction can be exposedto the harshest elements from extreme temperatures to caustic environments such as salt air. The vibration isolation feature helps to provides jitter free video making the camera ideal for applications that call for mobility. Current usages include bridges, ports, tunnels, mines, perimeter security, rail yards, police & command vehicles The high image quality with digital enhancement provides a superior picture. At night, NIR (near infrared) imaging mode and slow scan feature enables near-zero ambient light operation. Adding the optional NIR illuminator creates a zero ambient light night vision solution. Can be used with legacy CCTV systems as well as third party encoders, DVRs, video servers and other security management requirements.
- Unique design for pan/tilt/zoom camera offering analog feed to many other applications or other legacy CCTV platforms.
- IP Addressable – upon connection to an encoder
- Color/NIR– video imaging modes.
- 30X Optical / 12X Digital Zoom = 360X Total Zoom
- Human Detection Range of 4 Miles
- ‘ Tough as nails’ solid cast aluminum housing can withstand harsh environment.
- Image Stabilization is built in so vibration does not affect the viewing of the video under mobile applications.
- Compact and Lightweight
- Quick Disconnect – lets you install, replace or maintain the camera in a fraction of the time of most cameras, with single key tool.
- Low Power
- Optional Hood protects lens from the elements.
- Pressurized Nitrogen eliminates fogging of the camera lens due to sudden changes in temperature.
PTZ Camera Specs
PTZ Controller/Display Specs
Display Video Format
NTSC or PAL
Active TFT – Color
Proportionate to Zoom
RCA out to Optional DVR